- recognise and pursue their talents
- be reflective and valuable contributors to the community
- have strengths in Literacy and Numeracy
- be active, inquiring learners
- have an awareness and appreciation of their local environment.
Challenging students to be successful community and global citizens.
Students at Oroua Downs School aspire to the values as described in the New Zealand Curriculum which are represented in our school virtues. We believe the school virtues represent our beliefs about what is important or desirable in our school and community members. Our virtues are expressed through the ways in which our students, parents and staff think and act.