Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees (BOT) provide the governance of our school – they oversee what is occurring within the school. The Board and Principal work together to achieve the best possible learning and teaching outcomes for the students.
Some of the Boards roles include:
• Setting the Vision, Philosophy and Values of the school
• Developing and reviewing the general policy direction
• Monitoring and evaluating student learning outcomes
• Providing financial stewardship and overseeing resources
• Approving major policies and programme initiatives
• Building a broad base of community support
• Managing Risk
The Board of Trustees includes five elected trustees, the staff trustee and the principal. Our current Board members are
|Kelly Smith||Community Liaison|
|Tanya Zander||Principal||Email Tanya|
|Halina Olendzki||Teacher Representative||Email Halina|
This charter is our school’s key planning document and is the basis for all board activity. It sets out, for our school, parents, families, whānau and wider school community, what we intend to achieve for our students and how we will do this.
Vacancies will be listed here or please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org